Atlanta: Robert Green house for Sale

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
johnnyapollo
Special Secret Modern Agent

Atlanta: Robert Green house for Sale

Postby johnnyapollo » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:46 pm

I haven't yet seen the listing, but have confirmed it was designed by Wright Fellow Robert Green in 1971. If you can get access, the address is 265 Glenlake Drive in Sandy Springs/Dunwoody.

-- John
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
Philip K. Dick

Desperately Seeking Modern
http://modernseeker.blogspot.com

luther
Modern Master

Postby luther » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:25 pm

The listing's up:

I like the part in the description about using it while you build your custom home! I reckon having that neat house on an acre isn't enough without a 10,000 sq ft Victorian Tudor Georgian colossus thrown up next to it, huh?

johnnyapollo
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby johnnyapollo » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:58 pm

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

Philip K. Dick

Desperately Seeking Modern

http://modernseeker.blogspot.com

dorisday
Modern Fan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Robert Green house

Postby dorisday » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:12 pm

My husband and I have been looking to buy a midcentury modern house in Atlanta, so I was excited to see the Robert Green house posted. I drove by with my husband today to preview the house, and in a nutshell it is smack up beside I-285. The roar of the traffic was pretty unbearable. So the search continues.

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”