San Diego Palmer + Krisel for Sale!

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
vinjeff
Modern Groupie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

San Diego Palmer + Krisel for Sale!

Postby vinjeff » Mon Aug 11, 2003 6:33 pm

Just listed: a 1960 3 BR/2 BA Palmer and Krisel- designed/ Leonard Drogin- developed home in the College area of San Diego. Address is 5279 Baja Dr., 92115. In near-original condition. Post and beam construction, vaulted exposed douglas fir ceilings, fireplace, open floorplan in common areas. Seller asking $399,500. Listing agent can be reached at (619)475-0233.

p.s: I'm neither the seller nor the agent... just a resident of the neighborhood hoping someone in tune with the design of this home snatches it up!

modfan
Space Cadet (over 2001 posts)

One can get an idea of...

Postby modfan » Mon Aug 11, 2003 7:24 pm

What the home looks like in the San Diego residential gallery-images 18 and 19 are homes in that neighborhood.

modfan
Space Cadet (over 2001 posts)

and also

Postby modfan » Mon Aug 11, 2003 7:27 pm

homes in pictures 2, 3, 4, 5 in the Palmer and Kriesel San Diego residental gallery are from that neighborhood.

Joe
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby Joe » Thu Aug 14, 2003 9:07 am

I like this particular design by P&K (well, I like all P&K!).

Does anyone have any floor plans for this model?

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”